Click here or on any of the images on this page in order to search our catalog.
You can search by title, author, subject or even series.
- Title searches will automatically ignore articles like “The” or “Of.”
- When searching by author type the last name first, followed by a comma and the author’s first name.
- Subject and “All Words” searches will bring up the widest possible results, and may be helpful when searching for a range of materials on a particular topic.
- Click here (This will open in a new window.) or on any image on this page to go to the catalog search page.
- Press “Log In” on top, left-hand corner of page.
- Your USER ID is the last 7 digits of your library card number (no zeros).
- Your PASSWORD is your last name.
- Click on your name, which has now appeared.
- Click on the “Activity” tab.
- Select item(s) to renew.
- Click “Renew Selected” button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Your new due date will be listed in the next screen.
- Log in using the instructions on this page.
- Use the search functions to find the item in our catalog.
- Click on the “Place Hold” link on the right side of your screen.
- DO NOT CLICK “RESERVE.”
- Please note: Placing an item on hold this way does not alert the circulation desk.
- If an item is checked out by a patron it will be held at the desk for you when it returns.