Priestley-Forsyth Memorial Library held its annual Polar Express Night on Tuesday, December 15, 2015. Over 40 children and their families came to the library to experience the magic of The Polar Express. Pictures taken during the event can be found on our Facebook page along with pictures of your child with Santa (https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.931902900219567.1073741991.106963099380222&type=1&l=bb12b4a940)
Some of our event activities included:
- Polar Express Ticket and getting it punched
- Listening to the audio version of the Polar Express book while looking at the shadow images.
- Special Visitors from the North Pole (Santa and Jovie)
- Cookies and Milk
- Writing Letters to Santa
- Present from Santa and Gifts from local organizations.
Thank you so much to all who made our Polar Express night truly magical.
- Jovie the Elf
- PHEAA student who came to be our story and light girl
- Northumberland Point Township Kiwanis Club for Hat and Glove donations
- Shikellamy Key Club
- Shikellamy Builders Club
- North Shore Railroad for Decorations and Calendars to hand-out
- Kohl’s Department Store
- The Daily Item
- Our Director and Staff