January – New Year’s Day
February – Presidents Day
April- Good Friday
May – Memorial Day
July – July 4 or designated national holiday if on Sunday
September – Labor Day
November – Thanksgiving
December – Christmas Eve, Christmas Day
For severe weather or other closings, tune in to radio stations: WQKX 94.1 FM, WPGM 1570 AM, WKSB 102.7 FM
Weather related closings will also be posted on local TV stations.
- Adult, Children’s and audio books circulate for 3 weeks and may be renewed twice.
- Adult “best sellers” circulate for 7 days and may be renewed once as long as there are no additional holds.
- Magazines circulate for 1 week and may not be renewed.
- Regular DVDs circulate for 7 days. Adults 18 and older may check out (5) on their library card. Teens ages 13 to 17 may check out (2) on their card.
- Sets (Series) can be checked out for 2 weeks.
- DVDs cannot be renewed.
- Computer usage is limited to (1) hour but may be extended based on availability. Laptops are available for use.
- Games/Toys circulate for 7 days and may not be renewed.
- Story Bags are designed for large group use and may go out for an extended period.
Fines and Fees
- Adult “7 Days” – $.50/day
- DVDs and Videos – $1/day
- Adult materials – $.25/day
- Children’s materials – $.10/day
- Toys and games – $.25/day
- Fax services: Send – $1.50 first page, $.50 following pages. Receive – $.50 a page
- Printouts and copies – 2 free pages a day, then $.10 per page thereafter
- Replace a lost or damaged library card – $2.00
- Audio Books $1.00/Day
- Big Books $.50/Day
- Childern’s Books with Cd/Cassette $.30/day
- Patrons must have a library card to check out materials
- Patrons must use their own card
- Patrons are responsible for all lost or damaged materials, including a service fee for replacement
- $5.00 charge for damaged bar codes, DVD or audio cases.
- It is a parent’s responsibility to supervise their child’s library materials, computer usage privileges and library visits.
- Cell phone usage is highly discouraged in the building.
- The Library is a smoke free zone.