How do I log in to the Catalog to see what I have checked out…
Log in to your own account through this page, or through the library catalog.
How do I log in to Renew my items?
- Click here to log in (This will open in a new window, so that you can look at these instructions) or click on the Login Link on the main page.
- For your Login, enter the last 7 digits of your library card number & last name for your password.
- Click on Log In, which is near the top left of the library catalog screen
- Chose Patron EDIT
- Select the RENEW tab
- Select item(s) to renew, and click on renew (or renew all)
If you having problems, make sure your browser popup blocker is disabled. Make sure you know what your new due dates are!
How do I place a hold on items that are checked out?
- Find the book in the library catalog
- Click on Place Hold – Please note: DO NOT CLICK RESERVE
- Log in (using the directions above) or call the library at 473-8201.