How do I log in to the Catalog to see what I have checked out…
Log in (click the link and press “Log In” on top, left-hand corner of page) to access your own account through the library catalog.
How do I log in to Renew my items?
- Click here to log in (This will open in a new window, so that you can look at these instructions.) Click the link and press “Log In” on top, left-hand corner of page.
- Your USER ID is the last 7 digits of your library card number.
Your PASSWORD is your last name.
- Click on Log In, which is near the top left of the library catalog screen
- Re-enter log-in information (from step #2)
- Select item(s) to renew by checking the box to the left of the title
- Click “Renew Selected” button in the bottom right corner of the screenYour new due date will be listed in the next screen. If you are having problems, make sure your browser’s pop-up blocker is disabled. Do not hesitate to call the library at 570-773-8201.
How do I place a hold on items that are checked out?
- Find the book in the library catalog
- Click on Place Hold – Please note: DO NOT CLICK RESERVE
- Log in (using the directions above) or call the library at 473-8201.