Our mission is to provide quality materials and services which fulfill the educational, informational, cultural and recreational needs of the entire community in an atmosphere that is welcoming and respectful.
1. To serve all residents of the community and the surrounding region.
2. To acquire and make available to all residents of the above area such books, periodicals, electronic resources, and other services as well as address their needs to a) become well informed, b) locate answers to important questions, c) cultivate the imagination and creative expression, d) develop skills for career and vocational advancement and 3) enjoy leisure by means of reading and other media services.
3. To maintain a program of service which located information, guides reading, organizes and interprets material for people of various backgrounds, and stimulates thinking and intellectual development in individuals of any age.
4. To strive consistently to discover new methods and improvements for better service for the library’s customers.
5. To review regularly these goals of the Priestley-Forsyth Memorial Library, and, if necessary, revise them in the light of new developments.
- C. Lynn Williams, Library Director; Lynn
- Judy Duke, Circulation Services
- Linda Dauberman, Circulation Services
- Dottie Fasold, Bookkeeper; Dottie | Request Materials
- Kim King, Assistant Director/Youth Services Coordinator; Kim
- Karen VanGilder, Circulation Services Coordinator
- Deanna Trevethan, Youth & Circulation Services
- Erin Horning, Circulation Services
We are a circulating library that offers a diverse range of books, magazines, audio-books, toys, games and other materials for patrons of all ages. Our children’s materials are on the second floor, while adult materials as well as computers with Internet access are on the first floor